Privacy, Copyright and Disclaimer
This page contains information related to the SPEaR site, including the disclaimer, copyright information and privacy statement.
Crown copyright ©. Copyright material on this website is protected by copyright owned by the Ministry of Social Development on behalf of the Crown. Unless indicated otherwise for specific items or collections of content (either below or within specific items or collections), this copyright material is licensed for re-use under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 New Zealand Licence (external site link). In essence, you are free to copy, distribute and adapt the material, as long as you attribute it to the Ministry of Social Development and abide by the other licence terms. Please note that this licence does not apply to any logos, emblems, trademarks, photography or imagery on the website or to the website’s design elements. Those specific items may not be re-used without express permission.
The information provided on the SPEaR website, hosted by the Ministry of Social Development, is intended to be a resource and good practice guide for the social policy research and evaluation community and to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The SPEaR Secretariat or the Ministry may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The SPEaR Secretariat and the Ministry are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Ministry cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- Neither SPEaR nor the Ministry implicitly endorses any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to the website.
- The views and information expressed on the website include external contributors whose views are not necessarily those of the SPEaR Secretariat or Ministry of Social Development.
- The SPEaR Secretariat and the Ministry cannot accept any liability for accuracy or content of external contributors and neither does the Ministry necessarily endorse their views expressed. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (eg through online forms or email requests), we will use that information only to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
Ministry of Social Development
PO Box 1556