Privacy, Copyright and Disclaimer
This page contains information related to the SPEaR site, including the disclaimer, copyright information and privacy statement.
© Crown copyright
Material featured on this site is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. The Crown copyright protected material may be reproduced free of charge for personal use without requiring specific permission. This is subject to the material being reproduced accurately and not being used in a misleading context. The reproduction of information on this website for any purpose other than personal use, or the use of scripts or codes, requires permission from Communications, National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or the SPEaR Secretariat, email@example.com
The permission to reproduce Crown copyright protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned
The information provided on the SPEaR website, hosted by the Ministry of Social Development, is intended to be a resource and good practice guide for the social policy research and evaluation community and to provide general information to the public. All reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information set out in this website is accurate. However, visitors to this website are advised that:
- The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand or any other official guidelines or requirements.
- The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice. Before relying on any information in this website users should independently verify its relevance for their purposes.
- The SPEaR Secretariat or the Ministry may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice.
- The SPEaR Secretariat and the Ministry are not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and do not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. Listing is for convenience only and should not be taken as endorsement of any kind. The Ministry cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and has no control over availability of the linked pages.
- Neither SPEaR nor the Ministry implicitly endorses any website, organisation or people who have off-site links to the website.
- The views and information expressed on the website include external contributors whose views are not necessarily those of the SPEaR Secretariat or Ministry of Social Development.
- The SPEaR Secretariat and the Ministry cannot accept any liability for accuracy or content of external contributors and neither does the Ministry necessarily endorse their views expressed. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
You may browse and access information contained on this website without providing any personal information. Where you voluntarily provide personal information (eg through online forms or email requests), we will use that information only to communicate with you.
We will keep any such information secure and will not disclose it to any third parties. To view any personal information held by us, or if you have any concerns about personal information that we hold and wish to request its correction, you can email us or write to us at:
Ministry of Social Development
PO Box 1556